Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What would this make mamma ?

Taking up i2w tag-a very interesting one - I have taken a slightly humorous take on this and i guess speaks volumes abt my current state of mind :)

If I were an animal/ bird: A sparrow- small,active, able to fly and yet commonplace and bird-next-door types :)
If I were a vehicle: Bicycle (Gents ;-)- needing pump to fill air regularly ( or shud I say boost my ego), needing the right balance and effort to manouvere,needing enough effort to mount ( and if wrongly executed injuring the rider badly)
If I were a comic character: Hobbes :) Visible only to some ( Calvin) and so party to all the mischief and yet escaping punishment:-)
If I were a city: Calcutta- sleepy and unshakeable( from its slumber). Take it or leave it attitudeIf I were an art form : Painting - Open to interpretation and often admired without being understood :)
If I were a colour: Red - Bold, Assertive and Calling for attention ;-)
If I were a filmstar: Shahrukh - Popular, Witty and Sarcastic despite being slightly ugly and stammering my way thru interviews - shows the confidence :-)
If I were a vegetable: Karela (BitterGourd) - Selectively liked, Good for health despite the taste - appearances and experience with taste buds all deceptive - does real good to the system :-))
If I were a fabric: Cotton - Needing the ironing out ones in a while ;-)
If I were a gizmo: A waterproof watch - Strapped firmly to the user, and needing to be looked at and checked every now and then ;-))

Edited to Add : oopsie I guess I did not read the purpose of this tag and I copied ArtNavys If I were a.. thinking we were to complete each - nevermind - will put down my true style ( which is often none) soon again

3 comments:

Crumbling Cookie said...

Funny funny!
waterproof watch eh?
I too overlooked the purpose of the tag..but then I am not known for my originality!

Anusha said...

it is well done, nonetheless!

how's that for some air?? (ego boost)

Itchingtowrite said...

thanks fir taking up the tag
u r so right abt calcutta. sleepy, self contained, diff culture, literacy etc