Monday, January 15, 2007

I can take my shoes out

Well, for the past two days you have mastered the art of removing your shoes on your own..which is oh so cute but also is exasperating because I cannot make you walk no matter what because you simply remove your shoes on the way and just look at me and I have no choice but to carry you as I cannot imagine letting you walk barefeet ! Actually may be I shud let you ! Smartie pants that you are !

The other major milestone I think we are gonna hit very soon is potty training 'cos you promptly remove your undies or at least attempt when you need to go and then go on the floor ( I am talking abt potty here !) and as one lump touches the floor you stand and move to another place and squat while instructing mamma to "Saaf karo" . And did i mention we do have a potty where you could sit comfortably and go abt ur business ! Anyways its good to see you be aware of whats happening but I do dread being on the road - i mean imagine if you insist on taking off ur undies/diapers in public and going !!! :))

2 comments:

Itchingtowrite said...

hey first time here thru your comment on the lurking post by mad mamma
nice blog and do let me know how u potty trained. i am dreading it

Gabdu's Mommy said...

Well didn't do much in terms of potty training - and frankly speaking I think I jumped the gun - its gonna take lot more time to really potty trained because last two times she did not bother to remove her undies ;-)) . Just looking at her cues and knowing approx when she likely to go like after food and asking and telling her whats happening is what may have helped ... but then like I said I wud not really call her potty trained yet