Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

Well dear, Wish you a great year ahead and I hope its a great year ahead for us as a family. I think the year that went by was definitely a very happening,significant and happy year for us and most of it was because of you.Of course there were sleepless nights, hospital trips and meltdowns due to your quick temper( and mammas to match yours and make matters worse) and high needs but then there were milestones, growing together and watching you learn to communicate in a language we understood ! Well dear thanks for making our day every day of the last year and hope you do so in the years to come toBecause you happen to be wee bit small to make new year resolutions, here are a few I think you shud have
a) Stop being such a tantrum thrower ( if theres such a usage :))b) Stop being obsessed with Mammas milk and get weaned off completely by the time you are 2c) Stop being so stubborn and do my own thing person. Be stubborn abt doing what mamma tells you to will u?d) Sleep better or shud I say sleep ( and thru the night?). Also sleep on ur own without like a prolonged session that is makes me pull out my hair every single day?e) Continue to amaze us with what you can learn and how you love us unconditionallyWell , I've run out of stuff and so might as well spend some time making and breaking some resolutions for myselfSo heres wishing you a very happy new year yet againluvMumma

No comments: