Saturday, April 14, 2007

One,two,three,four,five

One, two, three, four five !


Once I ate the six alive :-))

Well, I count all the time. I know till 10 in English and Hindi.I don't understand the fuss abt counting to a specific number. I know if there are more than one of anything one counts ..like while putting back my toys,taking y crayons out, when seeing pictures of say 2 dogs,picking flowers, climbing, and also before throwing the ball etc.But I like to stop whenever i feel like and not because I have counted right. Like i would say "Teen biliyaan" when there are two or I would go on till 10 if asked how many. Thats the fun of counting ... heard of random numbers? Well I pick mine and use it. Anyways till yesterday I would say one, two, three, four,five,seven, eight, nine,ten and dutifully and carefully skip the six.. always !This was for a good 3-4 months. It was good fun to see my parents wonder why I could never include six ... anyways I decided to surprise them by including six in my numbers !!

No comments: