Thursday, April 20, 2006

No Confidence to handle you guddu

Guddams seems quite ok in terms of her bahviour and movements etc but I am still shit scared ..
The scene keeps replaying in my head and I am unable to come to terms with the fact that she fell in a split second and before I could react she was on the floor screaming. Those first few minutes were like complete hell that day.
Guddu,
Mama is extremely sorry for being careless. I mean how could I let u stand without my arms around you to hold you in case you leaned or lost balance ...
Also guddu, I really wish you would be a little more careful.
Of course I would not want you to be not as active as you are ...
I mean actually sorry .. you are fine ..just the way you are
Mama just needs to be more careful thats it...
Okie will post pleasanter stuff on what masti you have been upto in my next post
luv
mama

No comments: