Monday, April 24, 2006

9 Months

Dear Gabdu,
Now you complete as many months outside mommys tummy as you spent inside cuddled up :)
I am sure its been good fun outside though it was much more safe and secure inside mommy. Actually even mommy misses the time you were inside when you were always with mommy ..not away even for a minute or a millisecond .. be it with mama walking, mama at work , mama in auto, mama in kitchen or even mama sleeping .Anyways thats besides the pt. The pt is that you have come a long way and so have we . Thank you for showing us that life is more than just working and getting back home ...Thank you for the zillion smiles you've put on our faces from the time you've arrived...Thanks for making us be parents .. its an experience we would not have known without you
Oopsie I am thanking you way too much and I think I should stop :)
Will post your 9 mnth letter from me later when at home or a little more relaxed
Happy 9th mnth budday :)
Luv
Mommy

No comments: