Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dear Gabdu

Dear Gabdu,

This blog is for letters from mommy as well as papa ( may be occasionally) to you. Why do we want to do this ? Well, you are growing up fast and there are newer, more exciting things you are doing everyday and we don't want to lose any of these moments. Years later when you grow up, become independent and move on in life... we want to be able to look back fondly on all these memories .. Also I am sure when you grow up you'll have a thousand questions on when did I walk, was I always such a bad girl, were u always so mean to me and so on .. so we want to be able to have a quick reference to answer your questions :-) We want to ensure the two of us don't give you different answers to the day on which you started crawling... because I am sure if you do, you will wonder what kind of parents we are :). We also want to be able to emotionally blackmail you when you grow older and pbbly have your own kids and don't listen to our pt of view abt raising kids :)
We are also capturing tons of photos for this task :) ..
So ..hmmm .. I guess those are the primary reasons why we want to write to you regularly and update you on what you've been upto. I know right now you don't understand more than ayeee... and akkkkaaakkaaa .. but we are hoping u'll master the language soon and be able to read these letters :)

Luv
Papa and Mama

No comments: