Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BLOGSTIPATION CLEARING ;-)

Well, Mamma has had so much to write but somehow never got down to writing it .. was afflicted with blogstipation I guess ( Such a nice term coined by some blogger- captures mammas state very well). So I decided to feed some fodder to my thoughts to clear the blogstipation and looks like just thinking abt it helps :-)
So mamma will hopefully go on a overdrive in the next few days and write all abt stuff that you've been upto for the past 6 months ! ( God I can't believe I have not updated stuff since then esp since so much has been happening !)

4 comments:

Miniyamma said...

Great to have you back! How did the weaning from breast milk go? Am curious as am struggling with the same - and would love to get some ideas.

Gabdu's Mommy said...

Hey thanks for dropping by.
Will do a post on this soon...
Went off not too badly actually quite peacefully:-)

Padma said...

glad you got rid of it. Gabdu would be glad too, for now we are enjoying your return to blogging :)

Padma said...

just told S about your blog, and he went - gee, blogstipation???? and then he goes on to say - and you're(I)going thru blogorrhea :)