Monday, March 26, 2007

Dahi Kahan Gayan

Gabdu,
you do come up with most hilarious interpretations of whatever we say or shud we say the "holes" in the way language is used are exposed with your interesting interpretations
I take you every morning at around 9 am for soaking up some sunlight both for you and me..So I told you the other day as I have said many other times " Chalo dhoop khatein hain Guddu"... so when you were refusing to come to the areas where the sunlight was ample, I said "Beta phir dhoop kaise khayenge ?" and you showed the eating action with all sounds to go with the eating :)

It was so funny that after that I think I let you play in the shade !

Today as we were having our dinner ... there was " Guddus Dahi" that Mamma was trying to feed you. So naturally there had to be "Papas dahi" and "Mammas dahi" also by induction. So you asked " Mama ka dahi kahan Gaya?" As I was already done with my food, I said " Mamma ka dahi peat mein gaya". After couple of minutes I found you pulling my top and looking in from the top standing next to me and Saying "Mamma ka dahi kahan Gaya? Peat mein Gaya" !! It was so hilarious to see you trying to find Dahi under my clothes near my stomach !

I can't remember other stuff right now but there have been so many such instances and you really bring a smile on our face even at the times when we are exasperated, most often by some naughty thing u've done !

Luv
Mamma

3 comments:

Crumbling Cookie said...

That is so sweet!
And with the staying at home thing, give yourself and Gabdu some time. Once she gets used to being at home, she'll learn to play on her own or do her own thing while u read a book/magazine or sip some iced tea. I know being a primary care provider is easier said than done, but you'll be fine.

Anusha said...

heehee - dhoop khana is ultra cute :)

Gabdu's Mommy said...

thanx sm - really need all the encouragement I can garner at the moment!