Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Time flies

and how.... Gabdu's bro golu is now 4 yrs old and Gabdu herslf a 7 year old big sis ! Golu goes to Jr KG and Gabdu now all grown up and going to class 2 . Time flies and things change and yet there is so much happening. There are no concrete milestones to cross and yet every moment there is a new thing learnt and a little more traversed on the path of life ! Life's changed and how .. After Gadbu I did unthinkables like quitting and being a full time mommy. Then just as I settled in fully into the role , after a 5 year break, I am back into the corporate world, albeit part time , but back. Actually its been a year since I am back and I am enjoying being a part time worker and full time mommy ( I guess even when u work full time, you can never be a part time mommy). And the kids have adjusted and adjusted well without any issues to smoothen ...
Ah ! So glad I could get back. I always claimed to one and all that I can get back to work anytime but not to seeing my children grow when really tiny ..A small corner of my mind had a doubt as to whether it will happen and now that it has it does not seem that difficult !
Anyways so I am back to the corporate world and also to blogging, so anyone who is hearing , wish me luck !

No comments: