Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sums up what I am feeling now

Here are two quotes from articles from some blogs/or net - I forget the links that are so apt and exact in mirroring what I feel strongly at this pt in time

a) Parenting is a privilege not a sacrifice

b) Be involved in your work ( ie office work), and attached to your home.- Sums up the professional/personal life balance quite well don't you think so

Gabdu, my letters to you have not happened for a while now due to the thoughts that have been wreaking havoc in my mind :). Finally I however have made up my mind and there is much less of restlessness and uncertainity now that I know what I am doing ...and all I want to tell you till I elaborate more on this is that what I am going to do going fwd is my own decision, and its not for you but for my own happiness ( See you've got proof to ensure I do not land the blame on you later :)

Luv
mommy