Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Updates

As I am unable to write a nice letter to you detailing all the nasty things you've been upto, due to lack of time, I shall give u the latest updates

a) You've got two tiny bottom teeth coming in finally !! After teething forever from the day you were born ( and biting mama like a blood sucking devil), you seem to finally getting your teeth
Quarter of the right( my right - your left hahahah) lower central incisor tooth is up already and the left one is coming up soon too and surprise surprise, you are not really giving mama a hard time while feeding ! Ok I hope now that I have said this, I have not jinxed myself !

b) We have all moved to the floor sleeping for the day and the night. Last night papa me and you all slept in the living room on the floor and thank god for that.. 'cos in the middle of the night you were found near papas legs !

c) You almost seem to have started saying mamammama .. typically when u need me desperately. I don't know if this is coincidental or you really call out for me but I am giving myself a benefit of doubt ... so yippppppeeee !! You say mama ..amammma :). Ok may be not - will update you when you really do it a little more consistently

luv
mama

No comments: